Sunday, November 26

Sentosa Beach Hunk!!!

Hai... Finally exams over...
Spend both friday and sat planning for coming holiday trip, was really tired.
Taipei... Japan...
Finally we decided to go Chiang Mai and Bangkok.

Then went gym and did the body analysis by California Fitness, last year I did one, so compare with this year...
I gain 3 kg of Body Fats Mass and overall I improve my fitness by 1 point... Only 1... Must work harder.

Went sentosa beach today, tan for a while and the raining clouds began to come towards us, so we walk further down the beach to avoid the coming rain.
Half way, 2 guys stop us, want us to join the New Year Eve Sentosa Beach Hunk Contest. Haha... cannot lah am I so good? (only gain 1 point leh...) rejected them and left, then one of the guy use his loud speaker say, you guys are HOT!!!
Haaa... was happy that they approach us, that means my ads are working and I'm in good shape haha... ;P

No comments: