Sunday, December 10

Boring Saturday?

Hai... my friends actually planned to go Sentosa on sat, end up 2 of them last min cannot go... Wedding la, work la... Thats it my saturday!!!

Morning woke up still cant get over last night D&D heee... okok i will try post the video it's real funny. (After i get to edit it ok)

Went to cali gym at orchard in the afternoon, then head for SHOPPING!!!
Need to get Xmas gift exchange and to buy somethings for myself hehe...
Hai went I'm alone, I tend to buy things heee.

Off my way to Takashimaya, try to find xmas gift, there is nothing that attracts my eye.

On to Kinokuniya to look for a book, "Dealing with people you can't stand"
(Saw this book sometimes ago at Marina Square Times Bookshop, but they moved the books from the shelf I saw and was told by the staff that there are actually 2 books with same title! So I not sure which one is it...) Kino worst... I found the location of the book on their book search computer, but i went to the shelf, the book is not there?!?! Hai... give up better go look for it in other branch of Times.

Cross over to Lucky Plaza then to Tangs, have got some vouchers for Tangs want to spend them, after some search still nothing to buy...

Move on to Paragon, Ai Yah forgot to go Orchard Popular Bookshop to buy a diary book, lazy to back track la.
Went to Raoul, try my lucky for new shirt hehe... Oh saw the brown shirt I saw few weeks ago, but was not there on my second visit. This time got stock again, but still I find it too informal for office wear...
Went to Metro hehe... so spend my $100 voucher, wow so many people! A 1 day sale is happening. Dash my way in and straight to the mens section, found a Braun Buffel Belt and some inner wear (Inner tshirt la, it's package with 2 ankle socks)
Time to pay for the things, wah long queue leh... when it's my turn, the cashier told me I cant use the voucher for the discount... but can use it if she charge me the actual price, it's a 20% discount storewide! I just want to use the vouchers so I took the actual price. Hee anyway, spend only $17 for those. :)


Woo... finally done. Then went to Sony Gallery, wanted to test on a mp3 player that design for running NW-S203W want to get this so that I can prepare for next year StandChar Run hee, thinking of getting this as a xmas gift also. Wow the sound is great, even got equaliser settings and it looks cool. Hai... a bit expensive, need to decide for a while again!

Walk my way down to Centre Point to Times Bookshop, same thing saw only that book, almost wanted to buy, but decide to do some research on internet first...

Next stop Plaza Sing, went Carrefour look for those bar type power cord. Office plug not enough liao as I'm working on 2 desktop and 1 laptop...
(Long story, the laptop is use surf net only. As I need to develop a new software on Visual Studio 2005 express, the minimum requirement is win2k sp 4, my old desktop is on sp3, I cant upgrade that as it will affect my existing customer programs if i upgrade, will cause some installation issues. Therefore our IT give me another desktop and bought a switch so that I can use the same LCD, keyboard and mouse for both. But that day I was doing some migration to 2005 express, I have to switch between the 2 pc often, cause me to have headache... So I loan another LCD from IT. Now I'm the most hardworking guy in office, with 3 screens on the desk wow!!! The feeling of my ICT, as we work with 2 screens side by side.)

Ok back to my shopping...
Went to OSIM check out the icare 200 the sales give me a good offer hehe... Original price is $148, he offer me $108. He then told me there is a promotion if buy the icare as the second item at only $98. But I pay $108 is because he added in a shoe sore $10 as my first purchase, then with icare at $98. Great!!! I pay with a $30 OSIM voucher, I pay only $78 haha...

Wow late liao 7+, hungry... Carry so many things where to eat?
Cross over to ParkMall B1 to eat the QQ noodle, one of my nice food list, pls go try! Ooops sorry forgot to take a pic heee.

Was at Cityhall area, met a friend, had a great time chatting for awhile. Someone actually check my blog frequently, THANK YOU! (Good to see you! with some feelings inside...)

What a Saturday! Went home to try out my new icare before sleep. As it have got some blue light and make some sound, my dog was very scare hehe... I calm him down and continue with it and fell asleep...

No comments: