Saturday, December 9

D&D!!! WILD side of me...

As always a very happy night for me at the D&D, always wild haha...

Starting with helping my colleagues doing their hair... Did my first hair rebonding for my colleague, HOT HOT.
Then rush to Marina Mandarin, first thing that excite me is seeing my lady boss dress in korean clothing haha, so cute! (She is the organizer for the event)









Dinner first than first part of Lucky Draw (First the VIP will pick a ticket number, then that person is to go to the laptop and click on a program done by my colleague to know the prize.)
My colleague Allen won the xbox 360!!! Which I helped the company to purchase it at IT Show sometime back. (Hai my lady boss is the organizer mah, so must help her a bit...)

Halfway throught the dinner, then came the most excited show, performance by our Jap colleagues. They performance a dance with the song Bu Pa Bu Pa by Goh Mei Mei (They initially wanted to invite her to come also, but was unsuccessful. They all dress up in school girl uniform haha... can even see their underwear haha...
Laugh all the way throught the performance. The Jap have every year without fail give the best performance.
Was laughing all the way and forgot to capture a video, luckily there is an encore faster took out my N80 to capture heee...


Then came the 2nd part Lucky Draw. The highlight of the draw is CALCULATOR!!! On the lucky draw system listed 5x Calculator(Was given by customer.)
My male boss and I was so overly excited throught the draw, shout, laugh and hope the person draw gets the calculator haha....

After all the shout and laughter, came a performance by my colleague. Was not expecting much from him as I know he came unprepared even thought he voluntary to perform sing with his guitar. He was all very nervious throughtout the dinner...
Err... cant hear and tell what is he singing, he sit there trying to sing. End up I have to tell my lady boss to get the MC to cut his performance. :(
He was all lost after the performance... poor thing...

As usual the event end up with the Grand Draw!!! LCD TV 32".
Hai... won nothing...

Overall, the D&D was enjoyable. Every year my colleagues will see the crazy of me haha... I really go wild and all out to enjoy myself. Performance was less RA after the incident 2 yrs ago. (That was the best haha...)

Will put up the photos and video(If possible, saw on news today some part-timers took a video after their work in office and post on youtube. Got fired after that!!!)

No comments: